Matthew Kelly's Book - Off Balance: Getting Beyond the Work-Life Balance Myth to Personal and Professional Satisfaction

Whew, that was a long title for a book!

I thought since we have a book club and all, it would be great to mention one of the books on it :)
And because Matthew Kelly personally reached out to me to promote his book.

OK, maybe it was a mass email sent to everyone who has an email address,
but let's just pretend for a second it was just me - with the purpose to tell you all about his new book.
(Please refer to long title above and below)
The title caught my attention.  I thought, this is probably a book on learning how to juggle everything at once.  
Nope, it is a book that teaches us that what we truly strive for is not a blanced life, but a greater and deeper satisfaction in our lives.

Essentially, let's move from the mentality of "having it all," to a life filled with personal and professional satisfaction.

Sounds interesting, huh?  It has only been out a few days, but has anyone read it yet?

I have another super great book I just finished yesterday, I will tell you all about it next week.

<3 Shay

P.S.  I sure hope you are reading :)

1 comments:

Kyle :

I'll be sure to look this one up. Thanks Sheila, for adding a book to my reading list.

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover