Just a Glimpse of a Charleston Saturday Morning Fresh Market

More photos to come soon..

You see, it took me about 3.5 hours and 10 minutes to create the above collage.  And I have learned a valuable lesson - read instructions in the beginning and it will save you time (a few hours) later.  Boom!

When I wake up from my collage comma, I will post some more Charleston photos :)  

And if anyone has any templates or tips about creating collages in Photoshop - I am all ears and will love  you forever!
xo

7 comments:

Cassandra Henri :

The 3.5 hours produced a great collage! Your efforts ate appreciated.

Kristina :

No tips but a huge compliment. Those pictures are incredible and they make me want to visit Charleston asap ;-)

Anna H :

I LOVE the Charleston Market. One of my favorite places to be on a Saturday morning. I particularly love the crepes - my favorites are any with nutella and fruit!

Sheila@TheFailteHouse :

Kristin - thank you so so much! Hopefully next set of pics It will go faster :) Have a great day!

Simply Splendid LOVE :

3.5 hrs..ugg! It turned out cute! I'll email you back tonight or tomorrow. I can totally help or create you some. Did you check out pic monkey.com? They have collages now. I haven't checked it out yet but you should be able to just upload your photos. Lots of other options in editing too. Upload an image and just play around. I'm more than happy to help girl!

Celine Luggage bags :
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristin :

Hi Sheila! I am a new reader who absolutely adores everything your blog stands for. It speaks my hearts language! :-) Looking forward to following along your journey. Hope your weekend is a good one! P.S. Charleston is on our list of "must visit" places, so I can't wait to see what you post about your time there.

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover