Friends Abroad Photo Shoot

Happy Friday! It's crazy how fast this week went by. I thought I would leave you with some pretty pictures to kick start your weekend. The below photos are from a recent photo shoot with three amazing girls from Spain! "Hola!" It was humid and we were dodging rain drops - but that is part of the photography thrill! And now that I have your attention (wink wink), would you help me spread the photography love and "like" Sheila Sheridan Photography on Facebook - it would mean the world to me.  :)  







 



Have a lovely weekend! Any fun plans?

Next week we have:
1. A little adventure from this weekend that I will tell you about next week!
2. Some more fun photo shoots to share
3. A wrap up Dream Awake guest post on the God's Timing Series
4. And a vacation update  

xo

7 comments:

Kristina :

Amazing pictures Sheila! I wish I wasn't traveling this weekend. Your pictures inspired me to go down to the lake and spend some time at the harbor. But maybe next week :)
Have a happy weekend!

chocolatebooks :

These photos are beautiful, Sheila!! I can't wait for our photo shoot(s)!! :)

Nicholl Vincent :

amazing! love these-you are SO talented!

Kristin :

Sheila!!!! These are AMAZING! The girls look like models, and you captured them so beautifully. :-) Weekend plans...well, we have a date night tonight, and a wedding tomorrow, and Sunday: hopefully church, grocery shopping, blogging, and a nap! What about you?

Liesl :

Your photography is just beautiful, Shelia...I will spread the word for sure!!! <3

Simply Splendid LOVE :

I love the last B&W pic. I love the interaction between the girls! Great composition. Awesome girl!

Kelley @ Kelley Maria :

These are beautiful! So vibrant and full of life!

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover