New - The Chiffon Diary and me

I know you were all expecting to see a vlog today, but some more exciting news has arrived and I could not wait any longer!

Sheila Sheridan Photography website is up - take a look!  It is still a work in progress; but, as exciting  photo shoots are just around the corner, I wanted to make sure I had a place to share these lovely photos!  Also - thanks for all your encouragement and patience along the way. It truly means the world.

And now for more big news! I will be teaming up with Nicholl Vincent to bring you the Chiffon Diary. Nicholl is the talent and creator behind the Chiffon Dairy where she shares her beautiful sense of fashion on a budget.  My job - capture it for "y'all" - as she would say ;)
Make sure you check out Nicholl Vincent's blog in order to see where you can find the pieces to her lovely outfit!

PS - If you know of anyone in the Miami/Key Biscayne/FLL area of Florida looking for a photographer (akumm...me) please spread the word - greatly appreciated!

PPS - Vlog Friday, for real :)

xo


9 comments:

thompson :

how exciting! the website is gorgeous. wish you all the best!

Nicholl Vincent :

Yay!! So excited!!

chocolatebooks :

Amazing!! You are so incredible, She She! I hope you'll be able to come up to do some "before" photos. :) Love you so much and am soooo proud of you! <3

Sheila@TheFailteHouse :

Thank you so much Nicholl and Tara! Tara, I would be honored to shoot before and "after" photos! Love you!

celine bag :

On the eve of Saturday's vote, gunmen shot celine bag down a helicopter carrying polling celine luggage materials near the eastern city of Celine Boston Bag Benghazi, the birthplace of the revolution, killing one election Celine Luggage bags worker, said Saleh Darhoub, a spokesman for the ruling National Transitional Council. The crew survived after celine purse a crash landing. Fears of militia violence and calls for a boycott have threatened to mar Libya's first nationwide parliamentary election.

I am Megan :

Congrats on the new website! I wish you all the best. Looking forward to that vlog now!

Simply Splendid LOVE :

Sheila, your website is amazing. I'm so excited for you!!! You have a great eye for photography and can't wait to see where the Lord takes this. Congrats girl!!

Kristin :

Sheila! Congratulations!!!! So happy for you as you begin this new venture in life, and look forward to following along on your journey!

Janna Renee :

Wow! That is a lot of good news! Too bad I USED to live in that area! If I get to go home any time soon, we need a blate! Good job ladies!

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover