Dream. Act. Inspire.


To the dreamers, and the doers, the wanderers, and the wanderlusts. To the overachievers, and the determined, the hopeful and the inspired. Today is your day. You who never understood the words can't, impossible, no, or give-up.  You brave souls have changed the world with your determination throughout history, let's keep going.

Dream Big. Act. 

xo

Just a little inspiration to keep you moving this week :)  Ever read about Dr. Seuss' journey?

P.S. I hope you are all having a lovely week. 

8 comments:

Liesl :

Lovely inspiration, thank you! <3

Cassandra :

I love those inspiring words! Thanks :)

Kristina :

You inspire me everyday :) When I graduated from American High School my favorite English teacher gave me a poem by Dr. Seuss as a going away gift. I'd never heard of Dr. Seuss before but the poem truly changed my life.
Happy Wednesday :)

Sheila@TheFailteHouse :

No way - what was the poem? Also, read about how many years it took him to get published and how many rejections he recieved- inspiring!!!!!!! Hope u r having a great day!

Sierra :

Hey! Email me! I have a question/favor to ask of you!

Kristina :

Sheila, it was an excerpt of Oh, the Places You'll Go! Very fitting for a graduating senior and a girl that had to leave a place to which she had lost her heart and that had to go back to reality :)

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia :

I'm going to keep this in mind for this week...thank you :) xoxox

Anonymous :

hello there and thanks for your [url=http://pandoracharmsukmart.co.uk]pandora charms uk[/url] info ?C I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did alternatively expertise some technical points the use of this web site, [url=http://pandoracharmsukmart.co.uk]pandora charms uk[/url] , since I experienced to reload the site many instances previous to I may get it to load properly. I have been puzzling over if your web hosting is OK?

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover