Thankful Thursday: Body.Mind.Soul Chart

Source unknown
I hope you are having a lovely Thankful Thursday! I wanted to focus this Thankful Thursday on the  Body.Mind.Soul chart, which I believe you all remember from last year; but, for all the new folk, you can check it out here.  

Essentially, the Body.Mind.Soul chart is a way to sit down and reflect on how to break your dreams down into reachable goals, one year at at time. A way to think about how you can become the best version of yourself physically, mentally and spiritually. If you are working toward become the best you can be in all areas of your life, your dreams/vocation will one day meet face to face with reality.  
_________________

BODY:  How can I improve my physical body?  For example, get in shape, run a 10K, run a 1/2 Marathon etc.

MIND: How can I improve myself intellectually and culturally? For example, see a Broadway play,  read a certain book, work on writing my book, set-up my photography website, etc.

SOUL:  How can I improve my spiritual life this year?  Read a certain holy book, memorize scripture, say the rosary for a month, etc.
_________________

Below is a sneak peak of the list I made with my two friends Jessie and Kata.  All three of us have started working on our own lists and it really helps us stay committed to our dreams, live fully in the now by focusing on short term goals, and know at the end of the year - we are better versions or ourselves ;)  And not to mention we have the best time writing our lists together!

I would love for you all to give it a try!  It does not take long to fill a page with fun activities, great books to read, and ways for improving your health. Come on - take the challenge :) And when you tick something off the list, put a gold stars next to your item, it just makes it that much more fun.



xo

PS. Are you going to take the B.M.S. challenge?  If so, please send a picture and I will post your list up next Thursday!


7 comments:

Kristina :

That chart is a great idea! I'm off to Austria tomorrow morning and I think I'll spend the first day laying in a canvas chair at the lake and writing my chart. I hope I'll have wifi so that I can send you a picture :-)

Lisamarie :

You and your friends are so much more productive than me and my friends. That's why I think you are fantastic.

And, FYI: I nominated you for a Liebster Award over on my blog. Feel free to partake at your leisure. Or not at all... as I now see you already are a Liebster Blog Award recipient.

Simply Splendid LOVE :

How cool. This is a great idea. Writing out goals I think is the best motivation. Hmmm I think I need to try this. If I can just get the motivation to do this. Hahaha.

Thankful Thursday...what am I thankful for? Well I'm about to celebrate my one year anniversary and I just can't get over how blessed we've been during our first year. We have had the best year and it's been so easy. You hear stories of how the first year is so hard and I couldn't agree less! I just feel so overwhelmed by the Lord's love for us and how he created us so perfectly together. It's just been on my mind recently and I'm so thankful!!!

Sara :

Love this! I'm going to make one this weekend :) Thanks!

Sheila@TheFailteHouse :

Kristina! yes, please send me a pic and have so much fun in Austria! Take lot's of pics, so I can pretend I went there :) Also, If you click on GFC on the side bar and enter your email...I can email you directly (no blog needed). I just don't want you to think I am not responding to your sweet comments!

Kristina :

Sheila, I'll definitely post some pictures on Facebook once I am back. I'm sure you would love it here!
And I always check back after I commented. So I never missed one of your comments ;-) I actually signed in on GFC a long time ago but I just don't know how to use it.

Kate :

What a lovely idea :)

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover