Thankful Thursday Letters

Dear Family, so excited to see you all soon and catch up on your stories. Thankful. Dear Elise, I can't wait to hold you for the first time. We will probably be best friends and doing activities when you grow up. Dear home made salmon dinner, you might make eating healthy easy and delicious.  Dear Friends, thanks for all your support and encouragement with my picture taking obsession. You all inspire me. Grateful. Dear FailteHouse Guests, thank you for visiting my little abode and always teaching me so much. Love the letters, flowers, and gummy bears you left behind.


_________________________________

Also, I am so excited to share with you Denise from Gratefully Inspired's Body Mind Soul Chart.  I love how she labeled by month to make her goals more achievable!  If you are still working on yours, feel free to send in your photos and I will post them to help inspire others. {Thanks so much Denise!}
Link up below to spread the gratitude :)

Thankful Thursday Letters
Letter inspiration from Today's Letters


Body.Mind.Soul Chart (BMS) © THE FAILTEHOUSE/Sheila Sheridan



7 comments:

Kyle :

Have safe travels and enjoy your trip home. I'm sure your family and friends will be happy to see you.

Liz :

I love fresh salmon!! We've been eating it quite a bit recently. That chart is such a great idea! I need some time to think on it but I'm going to do one!! I need to catch up on your blog I can't wait to read about your trip!!!

Kristina :

Great letters and a great chart by Denise! I love her idea of labeling it by months. I finished mine yesterday and didn't have enough time to send it to you. Might do that this weeekend ;-)

Sheila@TheFailteHouse :

Yes, Denise did a great job! I can't wait to see yours, I will post it next week!!!

Anna @ IHOD :

I love this photo Sheila. So beautiful. And I love your thankful thursday posts:)

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia :

Visiting your blog is always like coffee with a good friend. I wish I had more family around me but alas that cannot be at the moment...And I agree Denise has devised such a great way to get through goals. It makes it look so much more doable! Have a great week lovely xoxox

Hilary :

I found your blog through Vignettes fall swap and am so glad I stopped by! I love this idea of Thankful Thursday and will be linking up!

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover