Chasing Love: Engagement Shoot

I was introduced to these two via a sweet friend. The moment I saw them together, you knew they had something special. All smiles, laughs, sweet looks toward each other and something else, a beautiful kindness. They emulated a deeper love, and were the sweetest couple.

These two love birds met in high school and Mr. Chase,  well,  chased Alison to Florida in order to ensure he was not too far away from his best friend and now fiance :) Thanks for letting me be a part of your story, Alyson and Chase!




To see more lovely photos from there shoot head on over to my Facebook page.  
Also if you haven't already, would ya mind "liking" the page to spread the word - much appreciated!!

xo

P.S. A Photoshop tutorial will be coming your way this week!
P.P.S A big welcome to all the new readers. So happy to have you all here.  Send me an email or tweet to say hello, would love to get to know you!

You can still enter this weeks Giveaway for the J.crew belt: Here

3 comments:

Kristina :

These are great pictures Sheila! I especially love the one with the umbrella. Such a fun idea to make their engagement pictures more special and personal!
Have a happy Tuesday!

PS: So sorry that I'm still commenting w/ nothing but my name. Although I'm signed into GFC I can't figure out how to use GFC to comment. You can totally tell I'm not a blogger :D

Denise Lopatka :

LOVE this pictures! You are so talented and what a sweet couple.

PS - I'm pumped about the tutorial coming up. I need it!! xox

Milynn {Love + Whimsy} :

These are gorgeous shots! Being a Floridian too, I love photo shoots on the beach! The photos with the umbrella are perfect.

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover