Thankful Thursday: Body.Mind.Soul Chart

I hope you are having a lovely Thankful Thursday! I wanted to focus this Thankful Thursday on the  Body.Mind.Soul chart, which I believe you all remember from last year; but, for all the new folk, you can check it out here.  

Essentially, the Body.Mind.Soul chart is a way to sit down and reflect on how to break your dreams down into reachable goals, one year at at time. A way to think about how you can become the best version of yourself physically, mentally and spiritually. If you are working toward become the best you can be in all areas of your life, your dreams/vocation will one day meet up with reality.  

BODY:  How can I improve my physical body?  For example, get in shape, run a 10K, run a 1/2 Marathon etc.

MIND: How can I improve myself intellectually and culturally? For example, see a Broadway play,  read a certain book, work on writing my book, set-up my photography website, etc.

SOUL:  How can I improve my spiritual life this year?  Read a certain holy book, memorize scripture, say the rosary for a month, etc.


Here is a sneak peak at my new B.M.S chart for this year.

 Body.Mind.Soul. Chart (BMS) © THE FAILTEHOUSE/SHEILA SHERIDAN




0 comments:

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover