Your One Wild and Precious Life....

Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
~ Mary Oliver 

xoxo
________________________________________

PS - I will be a little MIA this week as I am home working and visiting some family and friends. That is what I currently plan to do with my "one wild and precious life." :) It is such a blessing to be able to hold my new little niece for the first time, see my cousins babies after 8 months, and catch-up with friends over late night talks. Blessed. 

PPS - I can't wait to share with you so many beautiful photoshoots - we will have couples, maternity, babies, families, and more!

10 comments:

Kristina :

Enjoy your time at home Sheila :)

Sheila@TheFailteHouse :

Thanks so much Kristina! I am so excited to spend time with everyone! Will write you upon my return and sooo soo excited about your BMS chart :) Have a wonderful day in Germany!

ylenia :

I have the same dress in pink =)
Hey wanna follow each other? I'm following this cute blog right now, and I hope you will follow me back, it would be great to keep in touch!
XOXO
Ylenia
Last time by Ylenia Labate

Allie :

Oh man I just love that question.

Denise Lopatka :

enjoy your time home! and i love the question/quote. makes you think....

Kristin :

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend your life to me :-)! Hope you're having a great time with your family so far Sheila!

Liesl :

Enjoy visiting your friends and family! Also, love the quote you posted...such a wonderful one to ponder! <3

Simply Splendid LOVE :

Hey girlie!! How fun to be with family and friends. Enjoy your time!! I'd spend my one wild and precious life with my husband, family and friends. Relationships are the most important things...with each other and with the Lord.

I can't wait to see all your lasted photo sessions! I've got a senior session this Saturday.

p.s. I miss hearing from you. I know you've been super busy and I have too. Silly life gets in the way!

thompson :

really good question. my mind is being thought provoked. i like it!

NaNa :

have an awesome time with your family and friends! nothing like spending time with your loved ones =)

love from the NANA girls xoxo

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover