Mary and Chris's E-session: Philadelphia Lovin

When Mary, my sister, and I were little we used to spend hours in our attic playing dress up
We imagined ourselves looking beautiful, but in reality looked a bit homeless
We were little girls with big imaginations and dreams
I suppose that is the beauty of childhood
Now looking at my cousin, Mary, my heart melts
She has a servants heart and is a beautiful role model 
Her fiance, Chris, has  gift to make anyone laugh and is a true gentlemen
I am excited to see what God has in store for them as they begin their new journey together
xo

So I thought I would share just the black and white photos today...



To see more form this shoot, head on over to my photography Facebook page! I try to leave a few good ones on there for you too :)
xo

P.S. Have a wonderful 2nd day of fall! Any fall activities planned?
P.P.S. Still on the search for a collage format for horizontal photos!
P.P.P.S Ignore the awkward placement of my logo (still working on the auto upload).

9 comments:

Simply Splendid LOVE :

These are so pretty. I love the classic feel these black and white have. Love the one of him picking her up-so cute!! You want to do a collage with horizontal images or vertical? Have you tied using pic monkey collages? You can create your own and do two side by side verticals. 😃 Check it out.

Megan Wait :

They sound like the perfect couple! And you can see the love they have for each other beaming through!

I love her ring too, stunning.

Anonymous :

adorable! you captured them so well. I love the 2nd and 3rd ones!oh wait, and the 7th- ok love them ALL!!!
donna

Tina @ Like Ordinary Life :

What amazing pics! You are right about your lens! I will be looking into it soon! Maybe for Christmas!

And I love the umbrella!

Let's see fall activities... I really want to go to a pumpkin patch and corn maze sooner than later!

Sheila@TheFailteHouse :

Donna - Thanks so much! It was so much fun to spend time with them and take photos :) Miss you all xoxo

Kristin :

Just gorgeous Sheila! Love their choice of styling, and all the backdrops are just perfect!

Liz :

I love the one of him holding her!! Beautiful photos!!

Elise Nicole :

Wow, Sheila, these are gorgeous! Found you via the fall swap at Kristin's blog and I am your newest follower :)

Meg :

I love your blog & your work!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :-) Xo
megthecoolgirl.blogspot.com

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover