The Morning Bean: A Cup of Inspiration:

Denise
I thought I would leave you with a bit of inspiration to kick start your weekend!  I might have borrowed this photo pinnable from Denise, who happens to have a beautiful blog that has become one of my favorite morning reads. It's about joy, gratitude, and living life right were you are. The quote that is making you all inspired is from Ann Voskamp the author of 1000 gifts.  I just started reading her book today, and am already lost in the pages.  It's gonna be a good read.  Oh, and next week I will have another beautiful photo shoot to share.

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo

PS - Any plans for this weekend :)


  

6 comments:

Megan Wait :

What an inspiring and lovely quote!

We're headed to a little town for a big festival that takes place every year. Very excited!

Milynn {Love + Whimsy} :

Love the quote! I'll have to check out the book, I have been on the hunt for a good read lately.

Have a great weekend!

Tina @ Like Ordinary Life :

Very pinnable. The quote and the photo. I wish I were sitting on a deck looking out at that right now. It reminds me of Cocoa Beach. I've spent many, many beach days near the Cocoa Beach pier. :)

Have a great weekend!

Kristin :

Beautiful! I've heard good things about 1000 Gifts. Hope you're enjoying your retreat this weekend my dear!

Denise Lopatka :

love the shout out and picture! and oh that quote. Ann knows how to challenge you. Even if girls like us have to reread some pages a few times to understand what she's saying :)

hope youre having a great weekend!! xox

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia :

I'm opening Denise's blog right now, such a gorgeous image and quote. It's a public holiday here today. All I did this weekend was catch up on blogging and housework :/ the blogging bit was fine, the housework but...not so much!

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover