Happy Birthday Sister

Sister 1, me, Sister 2 -in -law

Dear Sister, sorry for being a day late on your blot post dedicated solely to you on your special day of birth.  I wish I could have been their to celebrate and help you eat your cake. But I wanted to write you a little didy and let you know I think you are great and, well, I love you.  You are the best sister a girl could ask for and watching you grow over the past few years has been amazing - truly!  I love your passion for Christ and your welcoming heart. (Especially when you invite me over and feed me). You are an inspiration and I can't wait to see what adventures lie ahead for you.  Over and out.


1 comments:

Denise Lopatka :

happy birthday to your sweet sister! she's lucky to have you :) xox

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover