Photography: Lighting Tips


I am very excited to be guest posting over on the sweet Kristin’s blog today. The many recipes she shares, make me hungry for all things delicious on a daily basis.  But I am not a cook or baker in the slightest, I prefer to eat other people’s yummy food or take photos of it.  And while we are on the topic of photos, Kristin asked that I share a few photography tips with you all and I am more then happy to!  (As I am still learning myself)
Let’s talk about lighting.
I don’t think there is anything more beautiful then capturing your subjects in soft light. You know, the natural light that falls perfectly on your subject and makes the entire frame soft and dreamy. That’s my favorite. 

I am over at Kristin's Vignettes sharing a few tips that might help you get the perfect light – because lighting can really make or break a photo.
xo
P.S. I will try and post some pics tomorrow on the weekend :) Did you do anything fun?



4 comments:

Camila Carneiro :

Thanks for sharing your knowledge on photography, it is very much appreciated!
Great tips on lighting. I'll try to put them to use next time I grab my camera ;)
xoxo

Liz :

Great tips!!!

Jillian Nicole :

firstly I would like to say I love the pictures on your blog. The play of light on some of them are magical. A also enjoyed reading your tips and will definitely apply them when I get my hands on a professional camera.
I am following you now and would love for you to follow back.
Jillian
http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

Anonymous :

jordan store
I really like your website, I can a you man as a remainder a friend jordan retro shoes
? Looking saucy to your affect my website skim throughjordan retro

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover