Thanksgiving - Lifestyle Blogger Style

Kristin

I am dropping in a bit late today to give you some exiting news!  Kristin, Tina, and myself will be hosting a lovely Thanksgiving Plans and Traditions link-up Party for you next Monday. If I do my mathematics correctly, that will give you 3 days and whole weekend to prepare! 
Since Kristin is so eloquent with words, I will let her do the explaining :)
_______________
Since we’re all “lifestyle” bloggers, we thought we’d let that be our theme: sharing all different facets of our holiday. Choose as many of the items as you’d like from this list to share about:
+ Thanksgiving Family Traditions
+ Favorite Recipe
+ Fashion for Turkey Day – What do you plan to wear?
+ What Thanksgiving means to you in one word
+ Your “Pinterest” table decor muse
+ A photo of something you’re thankful for
+ An inspiring quote about thankfulness
So go get those thinking caps on, and be ready to link up your “Thanksgiving, Lifestyle Blogger Style” posts with us on Monday!
___________________________
And that is a wrap, thank you, Kristin!  I can't wait to see what you all post:)
xo

4 comments:

Sarah S. :

I'm definitely looking forward to what you all are going to post. And hopefully I remember to put something together so I can linkup too.

Janene Krajci Christine Hutchinson :

This looks like a lot of fun! I already have my post for Monday done and it doesn't really fit but the post that Christine wrote this past Wednesday might! I will see if she is interested in linking it up!

Thanks for swinging by and linking up to the Mixer! :)

Janene @ More Than Mommies

Liesl :

Oh how much I am enjoying being fully back online and with power...woo hoo! Now, I get to catch up on your lovely blog! Also, this Thanksgiving, I plan to post another Thankful Thursday, just as I did last year, thanks to your idea and blog! :) Hope you are fabulous, Sheila!!! :)

Taylor :

Oh I can't wait for this!! I'm suffering from major post campaign depression, and since my life consists of laundry and Friday Night Lights reruns, I haven't felt inspired to write lately. Can't wait to be thinking on these ideas:)

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover