Commit: Crossfit Photography

Sheila Sheridan Photography

A little inspiration to make sure your kicking your week of strong! Don't wait until New Year's to transform yourself, start now.


P.S. What is your weekly workout routine?


Denise Lopatka :

Needed this motivation! My daily workout routine - lately it has been nonexistent. But I blame that on my new job. Usually I try and do cardio 2 times a week and yoga or pilates 3 times!

Kristina :

I love doing yoga at least once or twice a week (but I should do it more often!) and I love to go running if their isn't any snow on the streets. Right now running is really no option unless you want to slide instead of run :D
Have a happy day!

Thriving Wives :

Great shot! Right now I have no weekly routine (I know, I know...) mostly because of my work schedule, which is about to change since I got a new job! Hopefully now I will be able to get something normal going. Oh and my night class is about to end, which occupied 2 nights a week. Morning workouts don't happen for me.

I realize this is just a lot of excuses, but I'm working on it! What I really love to do it Cardio Barre (we've blogged about it before, if you've never tried it I highly suggest it).

Strive to Thrive,

Rachel :

This is great and so true don't wait just start now and commit!! I try to run 3 to 4 times a week, bike and do strengthening the days I don't run. I also do some Tae Kwon Do and Kick boxing! There is seriously nothing like a good workout!

Sheila@TheFailteHouse :

Haha, sliding would be fun too, Kristina :) Yoga in the winter is perfect - I try and do it once a week too! Proud of you for exercising through the winter!

Sheila@TheFailteHouse :

Rachel - I am beyond impressed with you! And the fact you do Tae Kwon Do, how do you have time to fit it all in? impressed

Cassie :

Crossfit 5-6 days a week (Yes I am a fellow addict). I love that you love Crossfit as well!! Love your pictures also, keep up the great work! Do you work out at an all girls gym?

Kate :

I've been wanting to try crossfit! Right now my workout routine is weather dependent... On good days its hiking, mountain biking, or a run. Snowshoeing or xcountry skiing in the winter, and other such nonsense. I'm loving your blog! Found it through #followfriday

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia :

Mine is so simple I walk everywhere and I do an hour of yoga everyday. And when I can't manage an hour I make sure I get atleast 15 minutes lol :) I don't think crossfit is for me though, I'm real lazy but I totally admire my friends who have stuck with it!

Megan Wait :

I should seriously get back in the gym, and you just reminded me why! Oh, to have abs like they are made out of stone! Sigh.

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

Pin It button on image hover