And just like that, it is Thursday again. Time to reflect. Time to remember the little things that seem to pass us by so quickly. Things like....
1. Celebrating the Christmas season with friends and fellowship
2. New friends that motivate and encourage
3. Hard work paying off
4. Sweet middle school students with big hearts and beautiful plans for their lives
5. A bag of M&M's someone left at my house - hooray!
6. Blogger's that inspire me through there thankful hearts (check them out for inspiration)
7. Volunteering at Blogshop for Angela and Bri - amazing talented ladies. I will share some photos next week!
8. Remembering, daily, that attitude is everything
9. Learning, stretching
10. Supportive family members who still know how to encourage from afar
11. Hearing my breath as I ran through downtown Miami, decorated in Christmas lights, and not letting myself walk
12. Viewing the crystal clear water every morning
13. Those palm trees that sway outside my window - so peaceful
14. Trying turkey bacon for the first time and loving it!
15. Less break time between reps at crossfit
16. And knowing a crossfit photography project I have been working on for a few months will be released shortly!
I tend to get carried away on my lists lately. I just want to keep typing, keep shouting thanks. It is amazing how when we train our brain to focus on the small, but beautiful parts of life, the positive begins to out-way the negative. It is said that it takes 21 days to start a new habit - try a gratitude list and see how suddenly your view changes and little thank you's can be found everywhere.
PS - What are you thankful for today? I would love to see your list!
PPS - Don't forget to pick up 1,000 Gifts this holiday, if you are in need of a great Christmas gift to inspire.
PPPS - I added my instagram slideshow on the side panel, as a few of you lovely readers were requesting some more personal photos. So, I delivered - Boom! Follow along at @sheridans7