Thankful Thursday


And just like that, it is Thursday again. Time to reflect. Time to remember the little things that seem to pass us by so quickly. Things like....

1. Celebrating the Christmas season with friends and fellowship
2. New friends that motivate and encourage
3. Hard work paying off
4. Sweet middle school students with big hearts and beautiful plans for their lives
5. A bag of M&M's someone left at my house - hooray! 
6. Blogger's that inspire me through there thankful hearts (check them out for inspiration) 
         - Denise, Sarah, EmilyAmanda, AnnaKelly, Susan, Kristin, and Tina - {to name a few}
7. Volunteering at Blogshop for Angela and Bri - amazing talented ladies.  I will share some photos next week!
8. Remembering, daily, that attitude is everything
9. Learning, stretching 
10. Supportive family members who still know how to encourage from afar
11. Hearing my breath as I ran through downtown Miami, decorated in Christmas lights, and not letting myself walk
12. Viewing the crystal clear water every morning
13. Those palm trees that sway outside my window - so peaceful
14. Trying turkey bacon for the first time and loving it! 
15. Less break time between reps at crossfit
16. And knowing a crossfit photography project I have been working on for a few months will be released shortly!

I tend to get carried away on my lists lately. I just want to keep typing, keep shouting thanks.  It is amazing how when we train our brain to focus on the small, but beautiful parts of life, the positive begins to out-way the negative.  It is said that it takes 21 days to start a new habit - try a gratitude list and see how suddenly your view changes and little thank you's can be found everywhere. 

xo

PS - What are you thankful for today?  I would love to see your list!
PPS - Don't forget to pick up 1,000 Gifts this holiday, if you are in need of a great Christmas gift to inspire.
PPPS - I added my instagram slideshow on the side panel, as a few of you lovely readers were requesting some more personal photos.  So, I delivered - Boom!  Follow along at @sheridans7


16 comments:

Valerie Price :

I love your blog...this post is very inspirational!

Kristina :

Today I am thankful for all the cheerful people in their Christmas market booths. It's such a joy to walk over the illuminated market and to stop from time to time to check out their wonderful products. They must be freezing but still keep smiling all day long.
Happy Thursday!

Sheila@TheFailteHouse :

Kristina! What a beautiful scene and I love how you are looking at the little things to be thankful for. Post a pic for me of the markets - I miss them so much!

Thriving Wives :

I am thankful for the upcoming weekend! Last weekend was amazing as it was my 30th birthday celebration, but I'm really looking forward to getting my house back in order and relaxing. We also have a fun Sunday planned with lots of blog activities!

Strive to Thrive,
Nic
www.Thriving-Wives.com

Kristina :

Sheila, check your Twitter feed and you'll see a picture ;-)

Kristin :

Oh how I love your thankful posts Sheila. They are always so encouraging and inspiring. Reminds me to take the time to give thanks each day. - Hugs to you friend! And thank you for the sweet mention...I am honored to be included in a list with such wonderful ladies. Love you girl!

Holly :

I really like your blog! I'm a new follower from the Follow Friday blog hop!

Setarra :

Love this post. I'm a big believer that we should all be thankful everyday as apposed to waiting until Thanksgiving to give thanks. I am very thankful for dark chocolate right now lol it's that time of month ;) Happy to have found your blog through Follow Friday! xo

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} :

Hello! Stopping over from Hello Indigo's Follow Friday linkup! I absolutely love your blog! It's so soft & lovely. I'm thankful for so many things right now & spending time with family (as well as reconciling some family woes) this holiday season is at the top of my list! And you just tried Turkey bacon for the first time?!? Isn't it good? I love it! Have a great weekend!!!

Devon :

learning, stretching that's a good one! Great list, as usual.

Allison :

Just found you from Follow Friday and I think we were meant to be blog friends. I posted about Thankful Thursday yesterday and am reading 1000 gifts right now! It's amazing!!! Love your list!

Anonymous :

Мне кажется это не совсем точно. Для эту тему имеется изрядно мнений. И у каждого человека со своим мировоззрением свое мнение. [url=http://websurprise.ru/vkhod-lajt-biznes/]Maxximillian Egorov[/url]

Anna-Rosa :

hey!! i m a novice blogger and just found you through Follow Friday! nice to meet you!! :) Anna-Rosa from http://my-lifebox.blogspot.com

Laura Darling :

I would love to look out my window and see palm trees! Right now we just have bare, leaf-less brown branches! I can't wait for spring and GREEN!

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia :

I'm so envious that you volunteered for blogshop. They just did a workshop in Sydney and I really wished I could have attended but alas, I'm not a Mac user and am not intending to make the switch either...le sigh :/

gilang biantara :

Gifts I loved your blog post.Really looking forward to read more.

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover