Just A Quick Hello

I wanted to stop in for a quick hello. I know I have been away for awhile, but great things are taking place behind the scenes - true story!  I had no idea putting together my own Photography website would take so long or figuring out how to re-brand my blog.  Pinterest has been a gem in the process.  When I return, however, I want to be more authentic.  More real, just for you. Fewer posts, better content. More honesty, and hopefully inspiration! Truth is, I was beginning to struggle with balancing a busy full time job, relationships, activities (I love them), exercise and quiet faith time. 

And apologies in advance for being the worst email responder ever - I had a few hundred emails in my inbox and was pretending they were invisible. But as Lara Casey says, they are decisions waiting to be made. I.will.respond. :) 

In the mean time I am still on Facebook and Twitter

Oh yes, and that nifty inspiration board up there is where things are heading for The FailteHouse. What do you think? 

xo
______________________________

And I can not forget to mentioned the Blog Hop.  I signed up to be a co-host over 6 months ago, and just received an email reminding me it was today. Hooray! I would like to welcome all new visitors and kindly let you know - we are under construction over here :)  But don't run away, things are looking up!


Ok, so let's get to the party, shall we?
RULES are simple:
1. Follow your host via GFC
The First link below
2. Follow your co-hosts via GFC
The Next 9 links below
3. Link up below using your main blog url not a specific post.
4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them via GFC 
and if you want to leave them a comment, I'm sure they'd appreciate that as well.
5. Tweet about this blog hop

6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!

35 comments:

Tina Byland :

Oh I love the inspiration board!!! :) Hope you are doing well!

http://likeordinarylife.com

Anonymous :

The inspiration board looks great! I already loved the gold polka dots when I saw them on one of your Pinterest boards a couple days ago.
And about the email situation...I'm pretty sure I still owe YOU one. So no worries, you are not the only one who sometimes ignores her inbox ;-)
xoxo Kristina

Liesl :

Loved seeing a little post from you, yay! Thinking about you today, and wanted to pop on over and say, "hiii!" Hope you are well, but it sounds like the are great behind the scenes! :)

Megan :

So glad you are back, cannot wait for you to start blogging again! Yay!

thompson :

oooh, loving the inspiration board. the gold polka dots are super cute. can't want to see what you're up to!

thompson :

oooh, loving the inspiration board. the gold polka dots are super cute. can't want to see what you're up to!

Denise Lopatka :

excited for all of your changes and behind the scenes things to come!!! xox

Sabz :

Hi there,

New follower from GFC Hop :)
Follow back? http://theeclecticgrabbag.com

Thanks!

Alise (Readers In Wonderland) :

Hey! New follower from the GFC hop! I really like how your blog looks now so I can't wait to see the changes to come! I'd love it if you checked out my blog too, I mostly review books for fun.

Alise @ Readers In Wonderland

Ashlee @ Laugh with Ash :

Love the color scheme on the inspiration board!

Stopping by from the GFC Hop! I would love for you to come visit me at www.laughwithash.blogspot.com

=)

Irfan Butt :

Thanks for hosting! new follower. plz follow me back.
http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

Kisha Jaggers :

New Follower! I found you via the GFC hop!! Love your blog.. when you have time stop over at www.kjaggers.com and if you like what you see, follow back! Have a great week! K Jaggers

ShaunaQ :

New follower from the GFC blog hop! Can't wat to see what's been going on behind the scenes!

www.mommacandy.com

mel @ the larson lingo :

New follower from the blog hop! Congrats on starting your new photography website!

Erica Castillo :

new follower from the hop! thanks for hosting! :)

-erica
www.waytothesea.com

Judy Haughton-James :

All the very best with your Blog plans. Thanks for co-hosting. I am a new Follower from Jamaica.
Judy - Judy H-J's Thoughts

lilliesandsilk :

Hello!

Thanks for co-hosting the blog hop and I'm your newest follower:) Have a great week!



Carissa
Lillies & Silk

The Mrs. and The Momma :

Hey there! New follower from the blog hop! I've been a fan for a while and follow you other ways! :)

The Mrs. and The Momma

Kim Mcilrath :

Hi Sheila, Thanks for Co-hosting! I look forward to getting to know your blog.

Kim@Singledou[b]t

raechelmary :

Hi! I'm a new follower from the hop! Looking forward to reading more of your posts and seeing more of your photography!! :)

xo Raechel
livingthefancylife.blogspot.com

Angie Ouellette-Tower :

You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest follower from the “GFC” blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
Thanks
Angie

Thrifty Crafty Girl :

New follower from the GFC hop! I can't wait to see all your posts!

Mason :

That's so exciting about your photography website! Good luck! I'm a new follower from the blog hop. Thank you for cohosting!! Have a fabulous tuesday

xoxo Mason
masonlikethejar.blogspot.com

Leslie Hernandez :

Awesome blog, new follower from the GFC blog hop thanks for co-hosting.

I want to wish you good luck on your photography web site hope it’s up soon so I can go take a look :)

Looking foward to more post reading :)

Carole :

Hi, I found your blog through The Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife's GFC Blog Hop. I am your newest follower. A follow back to Carole's Chatter would be fantastic. Hope you are having a good week.

kacie @ mama case :

following from the hop - beautiful blog!!

www.mamacase.com

Alea :

Stopping in from the blog hop! What a beautiful design, can't wait to follow along :)
xo Alea
http://sparkle-your-life.blogspot.ca/

Bev :

hi, i'm following the GFC blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

thanks
new follower bev

Terrye Toombs :

Hi! I just found your blog thru the GFC Blog Hop and am excited to be a new follower.

ehms :

droppin by and saying hello! i'm now a follower via gfc blog hop. hoping you could visit and follow back! have a nice day...

http://merdinein.blogspot.com

Julie :

New follower. Thanks for cohosting.

Julie
http://icreatepurtythangs.blogspot.com

Meg Hodson :

Your newest follower from the GFC hop. Following via GFC, Instagram, and Twitter.

Cheers!

http://www.happykidsinc.blogspot.com

Samantha :

Found you through the hop! Nice to meet you! Looking forward to reading more - you can find me at www.24to30.com.

Apples and Peanut Butter :

Hello!! New follower from the GFC Blog Hop. Would love you to stop by and follow back some time if you can:)

Benlovesting :

So lovely! x

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover