CROSSFIT CALENDAR COMING SOON!


Thank you for all of your sweet words on the new blog design, it is so good to be in touch with you all again - what a beautiful community and so thankful!

These next two months are going to be heeetic, as I plan for our yearly big event in Miami -  think long nights and lots of reasons to eat candy;)  So I will be stopping in occasionally to share some beautiful photos and inspiration - things that calm my heart during this busy season.

But good news!! I will be posting some beautiful photos taken for my 1st crossfit calendar shot this week!  It was an amazing experience and I am excited to share the photos and the CALENDAR.

And get pumped, I also have a fellow Crossfitter and blogger guest posting a delicious paleo (Gluten free too) recipe :)  You are going to love her.  We will talk about living gluten free soon :)


With a grateful heart,
XOXO always
Sheila

2 comments:

Kristina :

Sheila, it's so good to have you back! Your crossfit photos always inspire me to look up the closest crossfit box to my home but in the end I am just not brave enough to try it. Maybe some day :)
Happy Thursday!

Sheila@TheFailteHouse :

Kristina - Thank you for your sweet message, your messages always make me smile! Let me know if you have any crossfit questions ;) You should give it a try!

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover