THE MORNING BEAN: A CUP OF INSPIRATION

Design: Life is Beautiful
Being reminded of His grace this weekend :)  

Dear Pop and Mom, encase you are wondering what I will be doing apart from the family, I will be hosting an Easter Potluck for the "orphaned" on the beach. Throw in Church, a lot of candy, corn hole, an Easter egg hunt, egg painting, and of course a delicious meal with friends! I will miss you both and our extra large verbose Irish clan, oh so very much.  Maybe I can convince you all to come to Florida next Easter!  Ohhhh and Mom, it's never too late to send my Easter basket ;)  I promise to share the candy... (maybe). 

Friends, I hope you have a wonderful Easter! Any special plans?

With a grateful heart
XOXO always,
Sheila


 - live simply - intentionally - gratefully - joyfully -

1 comments:

Anonymous :

I almost never leave remarks, but i did a few searching
and wound up here "THE MORNING BEAN: A CUP OF INSPIRATION".
And I do have some questions for you if it's allright. Is it just me or does it look like a few of the responses come across like coming from brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing on other sites, I'd like to keep up with everything new you have to post.
Could you make a list of the complete urls of all your public pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?


Stop by my web blog - buy facebook photo likes cheap

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover