THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS...

took this from over here
Starting to countdown the days till I visit an island I have dreamed about seeing and surfing at for years, Hawaii!  I can't wait.  It started out as a joke text to a friend, and the next thing I knew we had our tickets purchased, the North shore calling our names, and a quick detour planned to hop in a shark cage to see if Great Whites really exist, I will keep you posted on that ;) {Mom, by shark cage I mean we are going snorkeling for starfish. Don't you worry about a thing}.

And yes, I also plan on spending some time with beautiful friends getting lost.

With a grateful heart
XOXO always,
Sheila



 - live simply - intentionally - gratefully - joyfully -

2 comments:

Denise Lopatka :

hi sweet friend!! i hope your busy season is coming to an end and holy cow i'm so jealous of your hawaii trip!!! enjoy it! youve earned it xoxox skype date soon?

Liesl :

Such a lovely, lovely idea...I think I need that sometimes! How exciting about your Hawaii trip...it is one of my favorite little Island getaways, love Maui! Have a blast!!! :)

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover