I JUST NEEDED SOME TIME...



Hawaii -- I can not say enough about this little place! It is far more beautiful then I ever expected and a wonderful place to relax after a busy work season.  It was the perfect mixture of adventure, relaxation, beautiful conversations and spontaneity.  I will be posting a few photos next week from my trip and by a few, I mean a lot. :)

Any trips coming up for you this summer?


I have missed you all!

With a grateful heart
XOXO always,
Sheila



 - live simply - intentionally - gratefully - joyfully -

5 comments:

Megan :

I cannot wait to see your other pictures!

Bonnie Rose :

I love Hawaii. We had the opportunity to live on Oahu for a few years, and it is such a beautiful place.

Bonnie Rose | A Compass Rose

Kristina :

Ah Sheila I am so happy that you had such a great time in Hawaii! I can't wait to see all those pictures ;-)

Have a great weekend back home!

Sheila@TheFailteHouse :

Kristina! Thank you so much and I loved seeing your name pop up in my inbox:) Hopefully I will get to my emails soon - as we need to catch up! xo

Denise Lopatka :

eeeeeeeeek i'm dying to see your pics! cant wait! xox

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover