ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING: CHARLES SWINDOLL

This little quote has been swirling around in my head for the past few weeks.  I see it everywhere. Within the pages of my Day Designer, websites, on pinterest, books, ohhh, let's just say everywhere!

And the more I read it, the more I let it sink in - attitude truly is everything.  It forms the window to how we see and react to the world. It can help us take a not so amazing situation, and find the positive within it.  I like to think that our attitude is how we display our gratitude, and both are a choice. We can always find something to be thankful for, and we can always choose to find the good in every situation in order to bring forth a positive attitude.  Essentially, everything in life is a choice, we are in control of our reactions and it is up to use if we choose to take the 1/2 empty or 1/2 full cup!  I will take one more 1/2 full cup pretty please ;)

What are your thoughts on attitude?

With a grateful heart,
XOXO always,
Sheila

- Live simply - intentionally - gratefully - joyfully -

Photo: Nicholas Bell
Quote: Charles Swindoll
Design: Sheila Sheridan

1 comments:

beyondblessedblog.com :

This is one of my top 3 favorite quotes! Specifically 'Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.' We can choose to look for the blessings each day or we can choose to see the trials. Life is too short not to focus on our many gifts! Praise Jesus! Thank you for reminding me of this beautiful truth!
Be blessed!
ChloƩ

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover