PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGING: Sheila Sheridan Photography

 
 I like nothing more than receiving a beautiful and thoughtfully branded package when I purchase something.  It just adds that much more excitement when opening it.  So that is what I set out to create for my clients!

I searched the World Wide Web for weeks in order to find inspiration on how to package my photos.  I knew when I handed my clients their photos, I wanted them to feel excitement. I wanted them know how much I enjoyed working with them and how grateful I was for the opportunity.  I wanted to hand them a little box of memories, gratitude, and joy.

So after hours of pinterest searching, I jumped over to etsy to gather some material.  I had a rough vision of what I wanted, but knew my budget wouldn't let me fully enact that vision just yet. So I opted for something similar, with the knowledge I wanted to keep my branding consistent, use natural materials, all while keeping it simple and creative. Eventually, I would love to deliver my photos in a nice wooden box with a matching thumb drive. :)  Until then...

I ended up using a simple square kraft box filled with shredded kraft paper. I place their photos on a hard drive tied with a little tag of gratitude, and then insert it into a small linen pouch filled with a confetti surprise. Next to all that goodness, I place a bouquet of lavender to add a tinge of color and a pleasant aroma. Everything is then tied together with twine ribbon and stamped with my logo for good measure. Boom!

I also included a sweet note of gratitude and instructions on what to do with their digital photos.  But more on that later when I share the paper products, along with the designer who helped me make it all happen :)

There you have it, and I must say I am very pleased with the results!

What are you thoughts on packaging?  Keep it simple or add a thoughtful touch?

With a grateful heart,
XOXO always,
Sheila

- Live simply - intentionally - gratefully - joyfully -


5 comments:

Tina Byland :

I LOVE it, Sheila! I think packaging is super important and you hit the nail on the head!

Liesl :

I agree! So does my sister...she is all about packaging, and I think it really can complete the look and make the product a little extra special! :)

Kristina :

Wow Sheila, the packaging looks great! Now I want you to take pictures of me just so that I get a package like that in the mail ;-) It's beautiful! I think packaging is so important and can make all the difference.
You did great in putting all of it together!

Sheila@TheFailteHouse :

Kristina Kristina! You know I would be over in 2 seconds to take your photos! One day we will make it happen :) Thanks so much, Kristina. I hope you are doing well and enjoying the amazing summer weather! xo

Simply Splendid LOVE :

Wow-I LOVE what you have come up with. It's so simple, yet personal at the same time. Great job and I'm sure your clients will love it. I hope you are doing well. Happy summer!

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover