SORRY I'M LATE (Print Liberation)

PRINT LIBERATION TSHIRT
T-shirt: Print Liberation


Oh Heeey There! It's true, I might be about 2 months late on my posts and uploading photos. So I thought this little shirt of mine could express my apologies :) You see, I have been mentally blogging and curating these amazingly beautiful posts, just not putting my fingers to the keyboard.  Mental blogging is where it's at. ;)

And I have been busily working away behind the scenes shooting and editing some beautiful photo shoots.  I have come to realize after spending my days editing, it does not lend to a lot of blog time. Especially for someone like me who loves to be outside, planning weekend adventures, exercising (hello 1/2 marathon), spending time with sweet friends, planning dreamtrips and, well, enjoying the present. You see, I am still working on my New Year's resolution's to live more intentionally, being fully present wherever I am, with a keen focus on gratitude! The New Year's Resolutions are going great, but I have realized I had to sacrifice some blog time.  Trying to keep things intentional and authentic around here, and that just makes the time I get to actually spend blogging all the sweeter.

So three cheers for a bunch of photos coming your way, someday soonish.  And one big cheer to all of you, I have been enjoying sitting back, reading your blogs, and also spending quality "real life" time with friends :)

With a grateful heart
XOXO always,
Sheila



 - live simply - intentionally - gratefully - joyfully -



3 comments:

Kristina :

Sheila! So nice to hear you are doing good enjoying life! Spending quality time with "real life" friends is the best thing we can do and I am so happy to hear that you got to do that a lot lately. I also find myself spending less and less time in front of any kind of screen and I have to say most of the time I don't miss it! It's good to know that with all the fun stuff that is going on online we can still have a grand time offline.
Have a happy weekend with lots of quality time :)

Anonymous :
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liesl :

You are adorable!!! Can't wait to see the pictures, I know they will be lovely, but also know the time and work that goes into it all and the editing phases! :)

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover