SHEILA SHERIDAN PHOTOGRAPHY: PURE JOY







We had so much fun running from the bay to the sea in order to capture Paige and Adam's maternity photos in the perfect light!  It was nothing but laughs during the shoot followed by pure joy, as I saw how excited these two were for the arrival of their first little one, Parker.

And because these photos are being published so late, let's give a warm welcome to baby Parker -- he had his grand entrance a short 3 weeks ago and is the cutest little guy :)

To see more from this photo shoot, head on over to my SSP Facebook page, I would love to have you follow along :)

With a grateful heart,
XOXO always,
Sheila



- Live simply - intentionally - gratefully - joyfully -



4 comments:

Denise Lopatka :

sheila these are GORGEOUS!!!!!! so talented girl.

Liesl :

Beautiful, just beautiful, I love the simplicity, lighting and love! :)

Jenna Condon :

Your blog is so cool. Its so adorable, I love all your posts, :) I followed via GFC. Come check out my blog?? Thanks
http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

Chloe Arnold :

This is beautiful!! The lighting, the angles... swoon. If I lived near you (or if we ever make our way out to the keys) my husband and I would LOVE to hire you for a session :) Gorgeous! God truly blessed you with a gift

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover