SHEILA SHERIDAN PHOTOGRAPHY:Swimming to Remember




Sometimes you meet people that leave a lasting impression, and Fia is one of them.  She has the most beautiful heart, sweetest demeanor, and always has a glass 1/2 full.  Not to mention she was one of the top D1 swimmers at UM, nationally ranked Sweedish swimmer, can do a mean squat, and probably lift more than most boys ;)  That is Fia for you, sweet as can be with a heart of determination.

Anyways, I was beyond excited when she asked me to take her graduation photos.  We brainstormed a concept, tried jumping some fences, dodged a few thunderstorms, laughed a lot, and came out with some of my favorite photos yet.  (I know, I alway say that!) 

Excited to see where life takes you Fia - I know great things are ahead! 

To see more photos check them out on my Facebook page, and I would love to have you follow along, as I will be working on posting more blog updates on Facebook :)

With a grateful heart,
XOXO always,
Sheila

- Live simply - intentionally - gratefully - joyfully -

5 comments:

Kristina :

Wow, these pictures are amazing! Great work, Sheila! And just so you know, I just decided that for whatever major occasion that occurs next in my life I'll fly you in and let you document it all ;-) You are so talented!
Hava a great day! xo

Devon :

Makes me want to jump into a pool myself. Lovely portraits and moments you captured here, Sheila!

Devon :
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheila@TheFailteHouse :

Kristina! So sorry for taking so long to respond :( And thanks for the sweet words! You know that I will be there in a HEART BEAT! Trying to head to Europe this year - maybe we can meet up somewhere :) Have a great day lady! XO

Kristina :

Sheila, if you make it to Europe again this year you have to let me know. I'd definitely try to meet you somewhere! You should try to get to Berlin, it's an amazing city and I'm sure you'd love it!
Have a great day yourself :)

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover