FLOWERS IN HER HAIR: Sheila Sheridan Photography



"You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you."
- Song of Solomon 4:7 -

Below is a little photoshoot with one of the sweetest girls I know.  Her heart is on fire for what matters most, and she is always up for an adventure.  I pretty great combo if you ask me, and a pretty amazing friend to top it all off :)

At the request of this ladies boyfriend, I am posting the below photos with plenty more to come in random posts.





With a grateful heart,
XOXO always,
Sheila

- Live simply - intentionally - gratefully - joyfully -

4 comments:

perch shop :

gorgeous photos!

Allison :

What gorgeous lighting! And I adore that flower crown :)

beyondblessedblog.com :

These are incredibly stunning! What a blessing it is to find truly beautiful (inside & out) friends. Any chance you know where her dress is from?
Be blessed!
ChloƩ

Charity Hall {isle of view} :

I think you posted one of these on Instagram? I fell in love with them...and I love the verse you chose to accompany them!

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover