WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WEREN'T AFRAID: 3


If you need to catch up on the Fear Series, you can click on the below links for a quick skim:

And if you already caught up to speed, I am both impressed and honored ;) 

Our last guest is my good friend, Chris. This guy always wears a smile, views his glass half full, and has been acting on his dreams for the past few months  - so proud of him!
________________________

(While conversing over a slice of Pizza)

Sheila: So Chris, can you do a photoshoot with me and answer a quick question?

Chris: Yup, would love to, Sheila.

Sheila: Thanks, that was easy enough. So what would you do if you weren't afraid?

Chris:  Wow, I was not expecting that type of question!  I might need some time to think about this...

Sheila:  Of course! 

(1 week later)

Chris: I'd like to leave my job, get a dog, learn to surf and then surf the world with my dog in tow.

Sheila:  Yup, that sounds pretty amazing.  You should probably go do it!

Chris: I happen to be working on some of it right now.

_______________________
Chris is a man of little words, but when he speaks you better listen :) Thanks for sharing Chris!

So that wraps up our little Fear series for now.  It truly is a great question to mull over with friends. It is important to ask each other challenging questions that invite us to step out of our comfort zones in order to make dreams happen. We aren't meant to just go through life, but grow through it. 

I will be posting a tiny tiny little post tomorrow, on a tiny tiny fear I conquered. Tomorrow's post will also be a great segway for another post I have been working on for a while now, but have been too nervous to publish :) And eventually we will get to our yearly Mind Body Soul Living chart!  Get ready, we will be working on these the last week of August!

With a grateful heart,
XOXO always,
Sheila

- Live simply - intentionally - gratefully - joyfully 

2 comments:

Kristina :

Sheila, you are the most inspiring human being I know. I just wish we could have a face to face conversation over coffee some time ;-)
I'll email you soon but just so much for now: Your "fear"-series has helped, inspired and motivated me "to grow through life" instead of just going through it!
You are the best! xoxo

Sheila@TheFailteHouse :

Kristina - as always your posts make my day! Why don't we do a Skype coffee date and go over you MBS Living chart the first week of September together? :) Almost face to face! I can't wait till the little MBS project is done to show you and I can't wait to hear that you are "growing" through life!!! Talk soon and excited to hear from you :) xo mwa!

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover