So while we wait for the unveiling of this little project, which I truly hope becomes a gift for you all, I thought I would share some of my own MBS Living items for this year. And encase you are new and not sure what MBS Living is, feel free to check out the links to get caught up HERE and HERE.
The Mind Body Soul Living chart started a few years ago as a running list of dreams I wanted to accomplish. I soon realized, however, I need shorter more tangible goals that would help me achieve my dreams.
So I began creating lists. Lots and lots of lists! And as the lists grew and changed, I realized I did not want to just work toward a dream, but at the end of each year I wanted to be physically, intellectually, and spiritually stronger. I wanted to know I spent a year of my life becoming the best version of myself, by growing in each area of my life, while also giving back. So the MBS Living chart was created, where I divided my goals into categories to ensure that at the end of the year, I was working toward my short term goals, while also becoming the woman I was created to be - physically, intellectually, and spiritually.
A few random items on my list this year:
Mind: How can I improve myself intellectually and culturally?
- Learn how to sail
- Have a coffee date with a photographer I admire
- Pitch a story to Verly magazine for publication
- Finish all the books next to my nightstand, before starting any others
- Conquer a fear
- Run my first 1/2 marathon
- Enter the Navy obstacle race
- Stay committed to Crossfit, 3 times a week
- Practice yoga at least once a week
- Go to a music festival next summer (Dancing = physical activity)
- Stay strong with clean eating (I loooooove sugar)
- Dedicate this year to finding quiet time, 15 minutes of silence each morning
- Continue to write daily in my gratitude journal
- Visit my family in Ireland
- Write Super Granny more letter's
- Volunteer twice a month at X place
- Launch the MBS Living "surprise"
I would love to hear from you and see some of the items on your list!
I will be posting more about MBS Living later this month :)
With a grateful heart,
- Live simply - intentionally - gratefully - joyfully -