HELLO THERE: Behind The Scences


Sorry I have been a little MIA, as I am still wrapping up work on a brand spankin new photography website!  I can't wait to show you, as I am pretty proud of it. I never thought I would be able to design a website, let alone this year.  I will share the story of how this website came to be in a few more weeks!

Aside from the new website and my big girl job keeping me away from blogland, I have also been preparing the launch of the MBS Living shop! Go ahead, take a peak. That Mind Body Soul Living chart we talked about for the past few years is now a template -- for you!  Due to all of your encouraging words and requests, I spent the past few months working with friends to make this chart just right, so you too can start working on living a more intentional life where you can DREAM AWAKE!  I am planning on launching it next week!

How is your month of Gratitude going?

With a grateful heart
XOXO always,
Sheila

Photo source: Please Note Paper

- Live simply - intentionally - gratefully - joyfully -

Following along on:
Instagram || Pinterest || Facebook   

6 comments:

Katie Cook :

I cannot WAIT to see your new site! You are so talented sweet girl! Love Katie

Kristina :

Wow, it's really all coming together! Can't wait to see what your shop will look like. So proud of you for accomplishing all these things this year! You rock ;-) xo

Liesl :

I have been a little MIA, too...seems as though life has been taking me away from blogland a bit, but I wanted to stop in and see how you were doing. Can't wait for the launch of your shop...SO fun! Glad you are keeping busy with wonderful things on the horizon! :)

Sheila@TheFailteHouse :

Kristina! Sorry, I am just seeing your comment now. Thank you so much, all of your help and encouragement truly meant the world! Hope your fall weather is going well and classes :) xo mwa

Denise Lopatka :

I'm dying to see your new site! Your pictures are FABULOUS!!!!

Annnnnnnnnd I got a very very happy surprise in the mail this weekend! CANNOT WAIT to really get going with my MBS Chart. Love you! xox

Liesl :

Thought of you today and wanted to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving, Shelia!!! :)

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover