THE MORNING BEAN: a cup of inspiration

As I was scrolling through Tumblr feeds, I came across this little gem and it made me stop and think. How many times have I let fear hold me back from saying, asking, or doing something?

One of my goals this year is to punch fear in the face, per the advice of the lovely Katie. ;)  This quote is a good reminder!

How are you letting go of fear this year?

With a grateful heart
XOXO always,
Sheila



- Live simply - intentionally - gratefully - joyfully -

Following along on:
Instagram || Pinterest || Facebook

2 comments:

Caitlin F. :

To let go of fear this year, I am giving up all my preconceived notions of what success is and looks like. Working in a 'business' setting for 10+ years, I've felt my happiness dwindling. By making a big change to begin saving money for a farmhouse, I'm taking the beginning steps of pursuing my real dreams: agriculture. It's scary but I'm doing it, and every day I'm learning more to make this dream a reality. Good luck to punching fear in the face! It deserves it!

Charity Hall {isle of view} :

So grateful for this reminder today! My Making Things Happen take-away was "life is too short not to ask" and I've been doing that all year. I haven't achieved everything I've set out to do but it's felt so liberating to get over the fear and actually follow through! I'm with you!!

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover