IT'S TIME: The MBS Shop is Open for Christmas!


I know I have been a little MIA and I am behind on a few million posts, but wanted to pop in and let you know all is well here. Oh and I also wanted to let you know - THE SHOP IS OPEN!  I thought Christmas and New Year's was the perfect season to have the big opening :)  And by big, I mean very small.  I was hoping it would be more like a close friend, telling another close friend that there gift is now ready.  

You see, The Mind Body Soul Living Chart began to grow when two friends committed to living an intentional year.  A year ready to grow intellectually, physically, and spiritually.  If you are new, feel free to read about the MBS chart here or here.

So on that note, feel free to whisper to a friend or two about the new MBS living chart for sale.

With a grateful heart
XOXO always,
Sheila

Photo source: Unknown

- Live simply - intentionally - gratefully - joyfully -

Following along on:
Instagram || Pinterest || Facebook   



1 comments:

Katie Cook :

SO SO proud of you girl! Woo hoo! And thank you SO much for my chart! I just realized I never thanked you. It is beautiful and I can't wait to start using it!! xxooo Katie

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover