2014: HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Happy New Year, sweet friends!  I cannot believe another year has passed, time sure doesn't slow down. As the new  year begins, I started preparing for the next 365 days ahead with the help of Lara Casey. I find her to be such a beautiful source of inspiration and grace. She has a few wonderful blog posts on how to stay focused on what matters for 2014. I also have her amazing PowerSheets, and will be filling them out this week :)

As for my goals, I won't be listing them yet. But if you want a sneak peak at my 2014 inspiration board (a work in progress), you can check them out over on my Pinterest board.  These boards help me stay inspired through all the seasons. I encourage you to make one too!

I will fill you in on my "word" for the year soon!  Would love to know yours!?

Photo source: Pinterest

- Live simply - intentionally - gratefully - joyfully -

Following along on:
Instagram || Pinterest || Facebook   

3 comments:

Katie Cook :

Happy New Years dearest:) Are those your pants? LOVE THEM!!! xxxoo Katie

Charity Hall {isle of view} :

I started a pinterest board as well...what a great place to hold all those wonderful things that fire us up for the new year and getting things done! My word for the year is "Engage" Last year was Intention and this year I want to engage with intention...kind of building on the last year's idea!

Kallah Oakes :

My word is "Be". Just be delighted by my family, my happy home, my Lord. Be present, be here now, be in the moment. Be content, and don't compare yourself to others. Be Fully ME.

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover