OFF TO IRELAND: Tea With Super Gran


Heading off to Ireland to spend time with Super Gran and the family!  I have big plans to do nothing but sit by a warm stove, sip tea, hug all the new babies, celebrate my dad's big birthday, and catch up on two years worth of missed stories.

If I have not yet told you, my Super Gran is amazing.  She has raised 17  kids (hey dad!) in a little 3 bedroom cottage in Ireland.  If I could ever aspire to be like someone, it is her. She is the perfect model of a patient, trusting, and loving woman full of wisdom and wit.

Can't wait to share a zillion photos upon my return :)

Have you ever been to Ireland?

With a grateful heart
XOXO always,
Sheila

Photo source: KT Merry

- Live simply - intentionally - gratefully - joyfully -

Following along on:
Instagram || Pinterest || Facebook   

9 comments:

Rachel :

Have a wonderful time with family! I am jealous!!:) I just went to Ireland at the beginning of December last year! I loved it there and didn't want to leave!

Kristina :

Wow Sheila, that's amazing. I've never been to Ireland but always wanted to go. A friend of mine is going to college there right now and I was planning on visiting her in March but unfortunately it doesn't work out. Therefore I'm really looking forward to your pictures so I can live my Ireland dreams through them ;-)
Have a safe trip and tons of fun with your family! xo

Maggie Donnelly :

I am sooo happy you get to go to Ireland!!! I love Ireland and can't wait to go back again some day! What a fun big family your dad came from, that's awesome!!! Take lots of pictures. Can't wait to see them when you get back!!

Caitlin F. :

Ireland is on the top of my places to see list. I have strong Irish roots and crave to see where I came from.

I hope you have an amazing trip! Spending time with family that's inspirational sounds like the perfect recipe for just that.

Denise Lopatka :

oh my gosh have a wonderful trip sweet friend!! your super gran sounds amaze.

ps - lets have a skype coffee date when you return please? georgia would love to meet ya :)

pps - i have a post for next week about my MindBodySOul Chart! So excited to share it.

ppps - you are amazing!

tinajo :

Wow, 17! That sure is something! :-)

Tiffany :

Hello, my name is Tiffany I just stumbled upon your blog through bloglovin, your photos are beautiful! I run my own photography blog as well and just wanted to reach out and show my appreciation! Feel free to check out my blog if at all interested! Xx, Tiffany { http://www.sunshinedaydreamphotography.com/ }

Liesl :

How exciting!!! Ireland is on my list of places to visit! Safe travels and I can't wait to see pictures! :)

Liesl :

P.S. For some reason I thought this post was from March 21st, today...whoops...hope you had a fantastic time!!! :)

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover