HELLO FRIENDS | Beautiful Silence



Hello Sweet Friends,

I am sorry I have been so quiet lately.  After my big work event in Miami, it took me a while to catch up on life. And while I was trying to catch-up, new projects arose.  Small little dreams that I am not sure what to do with.  So I will keep them quiet for now.

But I have been reading and learning so much lately, and discovering there is beauty in silence.  I suppose that is what I have been soaking up, the silence. I tend to ignore it when life is full of adventure and sunshine.

A few people have been asking what is going on with my photography. I started work again on my little website and have been connecting with friends doing mostly private shoots for their growing businesses.  But the beautiful photos that I love to take will return soon.  The small project I am working on now is taking up all my time, and I am loving it. It's stretching my mind and making me grow.  And when it's time, I will share it with you :)

Another fun upate, I am off to South Africa in one month!  I have dreamed of traveling to this country since college, when my professor, who had a  heart for Africa, spread his passion to his students through stories, books, and lessons learned from such a beautiful country.  This year I decided was the year of courage, and instead of waiting for the perfect time to go -- I decided now is the time!  So off I go with 5 girlfriends to see a country of adventure and beauty.  I wish you all could come with me.  And a fun happening, I will finally meet a sweet blog from, Megan, in Johannesburg.  She is picking us up from the airport and taking us to a cute restaurant with a few of  her other friends.  Pretty exciting!

Just wanted to say a quick hello!

xo always,
Sheila

Image: Marie Claire
- Live simply - intentionally - gratefully - joyfully -

Following along on:
Instagram || Pinterest || Facebook   

2 comments:

Megan :

Cannot wait to meet you! Only one more month to go! Yay!

Caley-Jade Rosenberg :

YAY!!!! This is so exciting - please remember to keep me posted on your Durban visit - so excited for you to visit our country x

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover