IT'S LIVE | Sheila Sheridan Photography


I am sure you were expecting a little post about South Africa, but I could not keep the completion of this little website a secret anymore!  I have been working with a developer for the past 10 months to set this space up.  I know 10 months seems like a long time, but we worked together on this side project amidst busy work schedules and travel.  He helped me take an idea and turn it into a beautiful reality. This site is everything I hoped it would be - simple, clean, inviting, and my own :) I hope you enjoy it, and I will be working to add more photos slowly.

I also wanted to give a big thank you to my friend, Omar Cordero, who runs his own amazing Crossfit apparel company, Stronger RX. One day last year after CrossFit, he offered to help me find a way to create a website to publish my work.  He then connected me with his own developer and helped guide the project - for that I am very grateful! CrossFit has proven to be a beautiful community that not only encourages each other to be their best physically, but also to excel in all other areas of their lives. Their support is a blessing!

A great big thank you to everyone who helped me make this happen and for all of your patience!

Feel free to stop by over here: Sheila Sheridan Photography.

  • Developer: Sanjeev Thakur
  • Calligrapher: Heather Davis, Paper Please
  • Manager: Omar Cordero, Stronger RX
  • Designer: Sheila Sheridan ;) 
PS.  The South Africa posts are on there way!

xo always,
Sheila

- Live simply - intentionally - gratefully - joyfully -

Following along on:

1 comments:

Liesl :

Eeek! Can't wait to hear about South Africa, but am so excited about your new site, too...off to check it out now! Have a lovely weekend ahead, Sheila! :)

« »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The FailteHouse All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover